Sunday 9 November 2008

Movember


Hi Readers!

During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I'm growing a Mo. That's right, I'm planning to grow more hair on my top lip than I have on my head because I care about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against prostate cancer. I’d be really grateful if you could spare some cash for this cause.

You can donate to my Mo by either:

Clicking this link http://uk.movember.com/donate/index.php and donating online using your credit card or PayPal account; Giving me hard cash, or; Writing a cheque payable to ‘The Prostate Cancer Charity Re: “Movember', referencing my Registration Number 1353376 and mailing it to:

The Prostate Cancer Charity
First Floor Cambridge House
100 Cambridge Grove
Hammersmith
London W6 OLE

And don’t forget to Gift Aid it – every pound is worth £1.28 when you do! You can check my progress on my “Mospace” blog at:


The money raised by Movember is used to raise awareness of men's health issues and donated to The Prostate Cancer Charity which will have an enormous impact on many men's lives and the awareness will help us to fight prostate cancer on every front - through research, support, information and campaigning.

Did you know...?

-Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men in the UK.
-35,000 men are diagnosed every year and one man dies every hour.
-1 in 11 UK men will be diagnosed in their lifetime.

Thanks for your support

Al

More information is available at http://uk.movember.com/

No comments: